We are pleased to announce that we are able to provide home visits with the addition of extra PPE (gloves, aprons, masks/visors) as appropriate. We will be using hospital grade sanitiser before and after every visit and wiping down areas that have been touched.
We all want to make sure that both you, our staff and our families stay healthy in these uncertain times. In order for this to occur we ask of you few a things:
- Please tell us if anyone in the household is displaying any symptoms of Covid – high temperature, cough, loss of smell or taste.
- Please tell us in if anyone in the household has tested positive with Covid, or been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive.
- Please try to maintain a social distance of 2 meters where possible.
- Please try to keep the number of people present to a minimum. We understand that everyone wishes to be present to say goodbye to their beloved pet, but we may need to limit the numbers.
- Please try to keep doors or windows open for fresh air if possible.